another show for october!

I found out last night that one of my black and white photographs was selected in a competition.

The exhibit, Sacred Memory: Honoring the Dead Across Cultures, will take place at Pico House Gallery located at El Pueblo de Los Angeles Historical Monument on October 19 and will continue through November 19.

That makes 2 shows in October. I would never have thought, back in 2006, that I would have pieces in 5 different shows in one year. I really can't believe it. The other show will start October 26th and run through November as well. I hope to get 2 to 3 pieces in this one.

Keep checking in for updates.

3 comments:

Aline said...

Wow! Meslisa--you are on a roll! Share the news with everyone. I'm so proud of you....LOVE the shot!
XO A

melisa said...

Thanks! I hope to keep the ball rolling on UP the hill. your class really helps to motivate.

David said...

If the photos are as powerful and atmospheric as that Day of the Dead photo, they should bloody well win.